Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The New Lars Larson Web Site

have you checked it out yet? What do you think?


for those of you who have not heard yet, Lars Larson has a brand-new web site.link

along with a new web site comes a new subscription service with membership ranging from $39.95 for a standard membership, $59.95 for a limited charter membership.

I will admit I did not spend too much time wandering around a web site, however my initial opinion is I found it to be hard to navigate and find anything useful.

I especially found it to be very limited for a nonmember as far as having a reason to visit compared to the old web site.

In a previous e-mail conversation with Lars Larson, he informed me that one of the reasons for a subscription service is because he has been personally shelling out thousands of dollars for the streaming audio of his show for his listeners. this is something that I really appreciated him doing. I don't think any other talkshow host would do that.

with that being the case, I can appreciate the subscription service, however, the web site was more than just streaming audio. It included what was happening on his show and around the northwest.

The new web site, and unless I've missed it, only has a snippet of that.

My first impression of the new site is that unless you're willing to send money, there's not much reason to go there.

what do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldnt agree more. Lars is showing his republican side again. If it dont make money, kill it