Saturday, September 11, 2010

remembering the victims and the heroes of 9/11

KRBN Internet news talk radio --

today is a day that we should never forget.

The day that our country changed forever.

Our hearts go out to those men and women, the heroes and the victims of the terrorist attacks.

And I don't know what they're teaching in school these days regarding this event nine years ago, I would be very interested in your comments if you have school-age children and how the information of this event is being presented. Are they actually showing the videos and exactly what happened such as they are doing this weekend on the history Channel or is it some watered-down version.

I'd be very curious to know.

because I don't want to ever have somebody tell me like one of my coworkers told me regarding Labor Day, "why should I care? How does it affect me?"

the topic of my show this week was a tribute to this day. archives of the show are available to download any time at the above link.

I talk here on this blog a lot about illegal immigration and securing our borders. Remembering this day, the ninth anniversary of 9/11, should remind people just how important border security really is.

Not only just keeping the large number of invaders out, but how easy it is that a large number of ARMED invaders could come in and devastate this country.

and we would be powerless to stop them before they could do large amounts of damage.

I'm asking people to take a moment to stop for a minute and remember this day, think about what happened and what might have happened.

-- Robin

No comments: