Tuesday, July 14, 2009

is Russia slapping the United States in the face?
You be the judge


This is a video that has been circulating around the Internet about Obama's recent trip to Russia.

What I find very interesting, is two things.
1)I'm having difficulty finding the source of the video
2) no major news services are reporting on this, or at least any that I can find.

However, the whole point is that whether or not a leader of another country approves or disapproves of who the president of the United States is, there is a thing called common courtesy.

When I watched this video, I could not believe what I was seeing. These Russian leaders were more focused on greeting an ambassador then a leader of a nation.

1 comment:

Bobkatt said...

Originally I thought the same thing as you but after looking at the video closer it appears that Obama is introducing the ambassador rather than trying to shake hands with the crowd. He appears to be motioning to each person in line.
As you know I am not an Obama fan but just maybe there is no story here.