Saturday, April 07, 2012

do you think Obama's attitude is going a little bit too far?

I thought I would try something new... put out a topic for discussion and see if we can get a good debate going in the comment section.

Please feel free to add your comments and your opinion about this idea.


Obama's remarks to the Supreme Court recently had seemed to be rather harsh and threatening...

"I'm confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress." -- president Obama


Federal Judge Jerry Smith, a Republican employee decided to do a little "showboating" by demanding a letter from US Attorney General Eric Holder of at least three pages singlespaced explaining his views on whether federal judges have the authority to strike down federal laws.

Question: do you agree with the media that it seems like the president is threatening the Supreme Court and/or the Supreme Court treating representatives of the Obama administration like children misbehaving in school.

Your opinion...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have just moved back to
Eugene after 30yrs. I can honestly say it is cheaper to live here After 30 yrs in Wa. I am looking fora Childhood Friend that lived in Eugene. Then in 1979or80s went into the AIR force. He meet a woman in Germany where he was stationes and I am looking for him or any of his family here. I have moved back for good. I never topped thinking of him.Even after two of my own divorces. If you could help me it is importaint to me. Thank You Julie Denton 5092186991