Monday, October 04, 2010

1 thousand postings!!!

POSTING #1000 -- WOW!!


it's hard to believe that this is posting #1000 and it all started in June of 2005 about the state wanting to put GPSs in cars and the registered guard felt that my letters to the editors regarding this issue was less important then articles about left-handed golfers and whatever religious save the world message that somebody sent in today.

To the register guard... I say thank you for snubbing me.

as for my readers... I wanted to say thank you for making this blog what it is today and I'm hoping and praying that SOMETIME in the near future that the job situation will become more stable and I can get back to doing daily postings again.

Trust me, it is very frustrating with everything that's been going on with EmX and west Eugene and I haven't had time to jump on the bandwagon as my regular readers know exactly how I feel about the project. (sigh!)

so again I just want to say thank you for your comments and your participation on this momentous occasion.

-- Robin

PS -- I apologize for the word verification system being turned back on again in the comments section, but apparently there are some spammers who really feel that my sex life needs improvement. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2 comments:

OregonGuy said...

It's possible your sex life does deserve an upgrade...technology is wonderful, innit?

Congrats!
.

Bobkatt said...

Congrats, keep up the good work.