Tuesday, March 18, 2008

OMG! It's been almost a month!

WOW! I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted anything.

My apologies to my readers.

I've been in training on new job for the past four weeks, working 12-13 hours a day and have been pretty much dead by the time I got home.

Things are starting to smooth out a little bit and I will pick up blogging again real soon.

There are a lot of things going on in Eugene right now, so much so, that there is enough time to touch on everything.

Stay tuned... I'll be back shortly.

Sincerely,

Robin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been too long, girl! One of your fave subjects, the EMX is ripe. They have already had to repair the street lanes that they built special for the big lugs. Wonder if they figured that into the cost. Not even a year old and the roads are falling apart.

Robin said...

yes, I agree.

the EmX has had the pleasure of me not blasting it for quite some time now.

Unfortunately, to my knowledge, if they have not started the project as of yet, they are still planning to precede with the pioneer parkway project which is estimated to cost twice as much as the Franklin boulevard project.

And I wonder if they have given any thought to what they're going to do (businesses) after the 2008 summer Olympic trials are over and the dust settles.