Sunday, September 17, 2006

dog the bounty hunter -- additional information

arts and entertainment network--
The Chapmans were released from jail Friday night on bail. while out on bail, they will be required to remain in the state and wear electronic monitoring devices until they return to court for extradition hearings to face trial in Mexico. No date has been set for those hearings.

The arts and entertainment network (see link above) has provided the latest news and interviews with the Chapman family, including an exclusive interview with dog and Beth Tuesday at 10 p.m. Eastern time on A&E.

Additionally, dog and Beth will be interviewed live with Matt Lauer Monday on NBC's today show

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Beth,

I am LaDessa M. Pruett de la Cruz\Orozco
I have repesented the gov. of mex.
thru the consul on murder and child custody cases, immigrataion and others.
I have family in mex and many clients, thru my immigration practice.
If we can help please contact me at my hm ph.
3167732907.
You may google me. My grandaughter (4yrs.) told me to help
Dog. so here I am

ladessa316@earthlink.net


...and the lord said:
1 Corinthians: 13:
rejoiceth not in iniquit, but rejoiceth in truth;

believeth all things, hopeth all things, enureth all things,

Charity never faileth: but whether ther be prophacies, they shall fail, whether there be tounges shall cease, ...


1cor13 and now abieth faith . hope, and charity, these three but the greastest of all is charity.

Anonymous said...

From what I read, it seems like there is something 'rotten in Denmark', so to speak. If this was an infraction committed several years ago, why is it an issue now? Dog seems to think the Govts. are using him as a bartering object. Does seem strange. Anyone know the rest of the story? With the immigration issue so hot between the US and Mexico you would think Mexico would be a little more, I don't know, agreeable....?

Anonymous said...

Please remove my post 2 comment.
Thank You LaDessa Pruett de la Cruz