Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Welcome to News Tip

I have provided this experimental area as a means to suggest news items or articles that are of interest to you that you would like to share with others.

To maintain the integrity of this blog, any articles that are submitted must be accompanied by verifiable supporting material, such URL [web site address], published in a newspaper, etc.

Suggestions about articles are also welcome assuming my research team [me]can find documentation supporting or related to your suggestion.

if I decide to use your article and you would like credit for suggesting it, please be sure to include your name with your suggestion.

From time to time, I will post from guest commentators. These are people who I know and as a rule; guest commentators are restricted to these people.

As always, you are welcome to add an unrelated comment to an article posted on the blog. Please remember that the more facts that you could provide about your comment, the more integrity that your opinion will receive.

Finally, rules of decency apply! Your comments are welcome however, remember that your comments are displayed publicly and that anybody can read them. If you wish to bash my articles or me then please post your comment on the related article. Vulgar and obscenities of course will be deleted.

I know... there are always rules.

Robin

No comments: